Tuesday, September 11, 2012

BzzAgent Review Time!

Glade Expressions Collection

I got my coupons in the mail and went right to Walmart to pick up my products. I got the oil diffuser in Pineapple & Mangostee and I got the fragrance mist in Cotton & Italian Mandarin.

I must say, that I love both of the scents.

I am not usually one for tropical scents in my home, but the pineapple was the only variety of the oil diffuser available at the time that I went to use my coupons. It smells lovely and isn't overpowering. Yet, it is still strong enough for me to smell all the way down the hallway when I walk passed my bathroom. I will say that as much as I loved the smell, I was a bit disappointed in the diffuser itself. I had only see online ads for it, so I expected it to be sort of like a reed diffuser. In actuality it is more of a cardboard diffuser with reed like panels for decoration. It still gets the job done though!

Now the Cotton & Italian Mandarin, that is my new favorite. I love clean linen scents, and this is like that only better. Everything just smells cleaner once I use it. I am a bit confused as to the reusable trigger/plastic case, though. I don't really see the point of it or how it improves the product. I mean essentially it's just a plastic case for the spray. Why not just the spray can itself? Either way, the scent is still amazing. I also love the fact that I only need to use a little tiny spray for my whole room to smell clean for hours.

Overall, the scents are great, but the products used to deliver them, I found lacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment