Sunday, March 17, 2013

C25K week 1 down

This is a huge step for me!

I've finished my first week of training for a 5k!

Granted I only have to run 3x's a week, but I feel great about it. The last time I tried to run I went out once and that was it. This time I have a buddy to motivate me, and I am posting my runs on Facebook  I need to feel accountable for my exercise and calorie counting. Speaking of calorie counting, the Lose It! app rocks my socks. It gave me a daily calorie intake amount to help me reach my goal weight.

The week is over, and I'll weigh myself tomorrow morning, but so far I'm doing much better than I had expected.

I CAN do this, and I WILL do this!!!

Here is my progress up to date. I haven't weighed myself in the last couple of days, so tomorrow I'll get on it and see how I've done :)


No comments:

Post a Comment