Thursday, November 10, 2011

My baby is 2 now

I know, I know it's been a while. I've just been super busy with work.

Let's see, let's start with Lily's birthday party. It was awesooooome! We all had a blast! Lily didn't care much for the presents, but she loved the jumping castle and the giant slide



It was lots of fun, and I didn't have to do anything. I handed over the few decorations that I had, the food, and the cupcakes, and then went and mingled while the kids played. I would have loved to have been able to play too, but my giant pregnant ass wouldn't have been able to handle it. 

Here are a few more pictures for your viewing pleasure....
More Jumping

Down the slide with Daddy

Happy Birthday Baby Girl

She just ate the frosting

And of course a party wouldn't be complete with out a tantrum

Shootin' some hoops

Simple decorations

The wings were a big hit with the kids

The only pic i remembered to take of the cupcakes :(

Lots of fun. 

Next on the list. My pregnancy......
Ever since yesterday I have been in massive amounts of pain. Between the contractions (which are getting worse) the pressure, and the regular pregnancy aches and pains I want to crawl into a hole and stay there until I give birth. I don't want to interact with anyone at all! I have an appointment today, so we shall see what is going on in there though. 

Hmmm I think that's about it for now. Not too much is going on around here. Right now that is a good thing. I would probably have bitten someone's head off by now if there were. 

No comments:

Post a Comment