Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A shitty coffee table (literally)

Working at home while taking care of a 2 year old can really take it's toll on you. I just about lost it today. 

Lily was playing with some play doh next to me while I worked, and then she decided to take off. No biggie, she's pretty independent. 

A couple of minutes go by and she is reeeeeally quiet, so of course as a parent, you know they are getting into trouble. I look back and call her name. All I see is a little naked butt zoom passed the doorway. This can't be good......

I walk into the living room only to find a shitty coffee table. That's right, a shitty coffee table! She took off her diaper and smeared shit all over that bad boy. Of course there was some on the carpet as well. 
This is how I felt
                                                                 
I had a little mini break down and chased her to her room to get her cleaned up and get her back into a diaper. 

I went to work cleaning the table and the carpet. Mind you I had just cleaned the carpets this weekend. 

It's time like these I really really miss wine. As soon as I pop this kiddo out, I am having a nice, giant, glass (or bottle) of wine

No comments:

Post a Comment