Saturday, June 16, 2012

Our Puppy Gypsy

We got a new puppy a couple of weeks ago, and I am losing my mind. House training is hard as heck. I've never had a dog from puppyhood, so I've never had to deal with piss and shit all over my house. I am so worried I'll have "that" house that smells like puppy pee and poop all the time. I clean as often as I can, and I still worry about it.

She is a doll other than that. I love her, the kids love her, and our kitty loves her. She is not high strung and is cuddly and loving.

I think I want to start going for an early morning walk with the dog. I need to lose weight (really need to) and  she needs to be walked. Hmmm.... maybe I'll start on Monday.

On a side bar... I need to get out more. I am losing my mind at home all day at this point. Maybe I'll even make new friends.

Here is our kitty loving on our new puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment