Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Brand Spanking New Blog

Welp here we go!

My very first blog, and I have no clue what to say.......

I guess I could start out with a little bit about me and my growing family. Yeah, that sounds like a good place to start.

I'm Sara, and I am 27 years old, although these days I feel twice that. I have a wonderful boyfriend that is hilarious, fun, and oh so amazing. Together we have spawned a cute pie that is soon to be two. Miss Lily drives us both crazy, but the cute factor helps balance that until she passes this terrible twos phase. We also have another darling little girl on the way. I'm actually about 23 weeks along in my pregnancy, and it has been hell on my body. I'm so ready for the next few months to fly by for that reason.

As for my curious extravaganza that I call life, it's pretty full of WTF moments, stress, fun, hilarity, hiccups, confusion, and lots and lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment