Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What an awful way to start the day.

Man oh man, I woke up to quite a sad and disturbing dream this morning. Being that I'm pregnant dreams can be pretty vivid, so that didn't help any at all.

I dreamt that I had 7, yes 7, premature babies! I had 6 girls and 1 boy. They were all hooked up to machines and wires were every where. Now here I am trying to remind myself that it's only a dream, and things will be ok.

Many would chalk it up to normal pregnancy dreams which can be pretty crazy on their own. I agree with that, but I'm still pretty scared and down. My first born was actually a micro preemie born just a couple of days shy of 24 weeks. We had 2 glorious days with her before she passed due to a severe brain hemorrhage. I miss her every single day of my life, but I am grateful for the short time we were able to spend together.

We have no idea why she was born early, but my doctors have been watching me like a hawk which makes me feel a little bit better, but of course the thought still scares me shitless.

Sorry to be such a Debby Downer. I'm new to the blogging world, and this may not be the best way to start out a new blog, but it is what it is.

Let's hope the rest of the day just gets better!

No comments:

Post a Comment