Wednesday, October 26, 2011

More for Lil's Party

(Yes, I am procrastinating on the Boo costume)


It is right around the corner! My baby will be turning two in a couple of weeks!

The place is reserved, I'll make cupcakes the day before. My cake pop idea went out the window. Never order from Bake Pops! I ordered them in the beginning of September, and those damn pans weren't going to be here by the 4th of November. I just canceled that order and said screw the cake pops. Two months should have been enough time to get them.

Whatever..... back to the original topic. I'll order the sandwiches and pick them up the day of. I still need to pick up the paper goods, some goodie bags, and a few decorations. I already got the wings for Lily and the other little girls to wear.



I look forward to all the fun and excitement. Let's hope I don't bust out crying

Oh, and in regards to my pregnancy. It's getting pretty intense. I have been having crazy contractions for the last two days. I have an appointment tomorrow though, so I hope that all is still well with baby unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment