Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I'm sorry.

The rest of my day was pretty uneventful since I was working (I work from home.)

The best part was hearing, "I sahwee." every 2 minutes.

Miss Lily picked it up from who knows where. The first time she said it she just walked up to me and said, "I sahwee" and I asked her why she was sorry. She took my hand and led me to the hallway to show me that she knocked over the baby gate that was propped up against the wall. It was one of those "so cute I want to squish you moments."

Then it continued allllllll day.

It's still cute as hell. I'm in trouble. I swear I can never get mad at her now. I am powerless even as she tried to climb on the entertainment center

Me: "Are you crazy, get down from there!"
Lily: "I sahwee"
Me: *headtilt* "Aww come here and give me big hugs!"

No comments:

Post a Comment