Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Party Planning for Miss Lily

I can't believe it, it's right around the corner. My little Lily is turning 2 next month!

I love to plan her parties, so I am super excited!

This year's theme is fairies since she loves Tinkerbell. I'm going with just a pink and green color scheme, and so far I have the invites drafted up. I like them, but I don't know if I'm in love with them yet

Fairy Birthday Invitation

As for the party itself it's going to be at an indoor play area/jumping world type place. We did it there last year and it was amazing. I think the adults had more fun than the kids. Not to mention I just handed over the food and decorations and they did it all. I didn't have to set up or clean up. It was so nice!

I'm thinking of doing some of those ever so popular cake pops with edible glitter on them in pink and green as well as a small cake for the candles. That is if my bake pops pans ever come in. I ordered them ages ago and they are still on back order grr.... If they don't, I really don't want to have to make them all by hand, so cupcakes it'll be. For food we'll just do a couple of those huge sub sandwiches and some sodas and punch.

I'm still thinking out the center pieces for the two tables that are there, but I am kicking around some ideas. That will probably end up being a last minute type of thing as usual. The creative juices just are flowing until it's down to the wire.

Lily will be dressed up as a little fairy and I'll have fairy wings for the other kids to wear if they so choose. Gotta love the dollar store! She is going to be a doll, with her pink and green tutu and her second birthday tshirt. You bet your sweet patootie you'll be seeing pics of all of the cuteness.

Eeeeek I'm excited! Let's see if she'll actually get in the jumpers this year. Last year she cried and refused. It'll be a blast for sure!

Now I need to get on her Halloween costume. I just need to drag my but to the fabric store, but that is another post for another time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment